Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September Birthday Shoutouts!!!!!!

So I decided every month I will do a birthday shoutout to my friends and family on here, but I also decided to do my readers as well. So just leave a comment or catch me on my social networks and I will give you a special shoutout for your day.

But for now....


My first birthday shoutout goes to my suite mate MiKayla Lloyd. Her birthday was yesterday (Sept 23). I have only known her for about a month really but I already see our friendship lasting for years to come. Love you girl.


My second birthday shoutout goes to Tyjah Clea. I just met her through my suite mate MiKayla and her birthday was two weeks ago. She is definitely the definition of a true friend and turn up partner.


My third birthday shoutout is for my brother Ronnie Jennings. We go back to middle school days and you had my back ever since. His birthday was on September 11th. I love you my brother from another mother.


My fourth birthday shoutout goes to my cousin Akilah Worley. OMG I love you cousin. You have two roles in my life as my friend and family. My favorite College of Charleston AKA.


My fifth birthday shoutout goes to my cousin's mother Ophelia Crum. You have always been there when I needed something. You were not only my cousin but you played my second mom to me while growing up. Her birthday was yesterday as well (Sept 23).

No comments:

Post a Comment