Monday, September 29, 2014

Real Talk, Real Quick III


As I was driving to my class this morning I heard a quote on the local Hip Hop/ R&B radio station that the radio personality felt she needed to share because of the previous song's famous lyric. (It was Nicki Minaj's part in Beyonce's Flawless Remix. Do Not Judge Me.) But the quote was actually relevant and cute. I liked it and decided to share it with you guys.


 I'm cookie dough.

I'm not done baking.

I'm not finished becoming who ever the hell it is I'm gonna turn out to be.

I make it through this, and the next thing, and the next thing, and maybe one day, I turn around and realize I'm ready.

I'm cookies.

And then, you know, if I want someone to eat m- or enjoy warm, delicious, cookie me, then that's fine.

That'll be then.

When I'm done.


Have A Good Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment