Sunday, October 12, 2014

PSA To My Readers

Sorry I have not posted anything inspirational in a while.  When I post these quotes I think of the impact it had on me. I don't want to post something lackluster. Like those memes on Instagram with the same repetitive quotes.

I want to give you something that if you were really at your lowest and discovered my page with my quote of the day you see the brighter side of things and push yourself to keep going forward. I've heard too many stories of too many people just giving up because they had no one to push them and say it's gonna be okay.  You're gonna get over this bump in the road.

As of recently I've had to encourage myself. I have broken down so many times and had no one to go to because I had to be strong. But I say this quote to myself every time I break down: "It's just a minor setback for a major come back. " That helps me get through the day. My mother tells me all the time "Shay, you're gonna be big. You're gonna be someone great. All the stuff you've been through and you're still standing. You are gonna be successful."

And when I make it, I'll remember that. Until then I will encourage others because that seems to keep me going and staying positive. But I'll try to do better.

Until next time 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment