Friday, October 24, 2014

Picture Processing Project

The assignment this week was to take photo editing software like Photoshop to test our creativeness at improving the quality of photos.... or like I did have fun and make it look cool *inserts emoji with the shades*. So here are some of my before and after of the photos that I edited.


For these photos I used an app called Photo Director that you can find in the Google Play store. So no Apple followers you can't use it. Underneath each picture I will list what I did. I mostly did these photos to make them different.

 I call this "Land of Opportunity"


Before


After

  - wild orchid
- realistic
- flatten
- light leak #1


 I call this one "Gentle Soul"
Before

After

- rotate
- clear
- dreamy
- antique
- chocolate


 This picture is called "Exploding Memories"
Before

After

- dramatic
- realistic
- highlight
- retro wash

 This is my favorite and it's called "The Cool Kid".
Before

After

- blur
- skin tool
- high contrast
- clear
- white balance
- HDR
- antique
- grunge #4
- saturation

I had so much fun with this assignment. You should all try out photo director. Or any photo editing software. Even if you are not a mass communications major.  (Even though we rule the world lol.)




No comments:

Post a Comment