Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Other Life

So quick announcement. In my About Me,  it states I'm a Wattpad author.

If you don't know, Wattpad is a website for mainly teens and young adults who want to publicly write stories to share with others. I joined in spring 2013 during my freshman year of college after discovering it. I have been writing since about sixth or seventh grade thanks to a friend. 

I have a book I kinda have been writing from off the top of my head and have really been enjoying my imagination going wild. The story is called BOSS STATUS. It is a book for people with mature mind sets. If it were a movie I would rate it PG-13.

If you are into urban fiction and "thug/gangster" stories, you'll love BOSS STATUS.  Link at the bottom.

http://w.tt/1seuQml

No comments:

Post a Comment